There are some exciting changes coming to Duolingo for Schools! Please bear with us as we make changes to our Help Center to best reflect user experience. In the meantime, click here for articles specifically written with the new home screen in mind. Don’t feel like your question has been addressed? Use these steps to get in touch with our team!
The flirting skill is a bonus skill that can be bought in the Duolingo store using Duolingo’s currency, that you earn from participation in your lessons.
This feature teaches users how to say phrases like, “Do you come here often?” and “I have a crush on you.”
This feature is automatically disabled in student accounts. However, if it has been turned on in your classroom and you need to disable it, you can modify your class settings by following these steps:
- Visit schools.duolingo.com.
- Select the classroom you would like to modify.
- Click “Privacy Settings” in the sidebar on the left.
- Select or deselect the toggle next to “Enable mature content and the Duolingo Podcast.”
Please note that although it may appear that your students are able to adjust this setting independently, the profiles of all users in your classroom will default to the settings you select for the entire classroom.
- Article: What are student privacy settings and how can I adjust them?
- Article: Is Duolingo compliant with my school or district privacy policies?
- Article: Parental controls and online maturity
- Website: Duolingo Help Center
- Website: Duolingo for Schools Help Center
- Website: Duolingo English Test Help Center